GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 01-03, 2018
1. Which of the following cities has become the India’s first city to switch from BS-IV grade fuels to BS-VI (equivalent to fuel meeting Euro-VI emission norms)?
Ans: New Delhi
2. Who has been chosen for the prestigious J.C. Daniel Award for 2017?
Ans: Sreekumaran Thampi
3. Who has won the 2018 men’s singles Miami Open tennis tournament?
4. Who will lead the Indian delegation in the 7th Moscow Conference on International Security (MCIS – 2018)?
5. Who has been appointed the protem Chairman of the Lalit Kala Akademi?
Ans:M L Srivastava
6. According to recent data released by Indian Cellular Association (ICA), India has acquired what position in the world in producing mobile phones?
7. Who has been adjudged ‘Sportsperson of the Year’ at the Telangana Sports Journalists Association annual awards for 2017?
8. Which football team has won the 72nd edition of Santosh Trophy Football tournament 2018?
9. C V Rajendran, who passed away recently, was the famous personality from which field?
10. Who has won the 2018 women’s singles Miami Open tennis tournament?
GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 04, 2018
1. Which high-powered committee has been formed by the Union government to examine CBSE’s exam conduct process?
Ans: VS Oberoi committee
2. Which state government has rolled out ‘Rupashree Scheme’ for marriage of poor girls?
Ans: West Bengal
3. Which of the following places to host Asia’s largest startup ecosystem congregation “Huddle Kerala”?
Ans : Kovalam
4. What is the theme of the 2018 World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD)?
Ans: Empowering Women and Girls with Autism
5. S. Madhavan, who passed away recently, was the veteran politician of which party?
Ans: DMK Show
6. Who is the newly appointed President of National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM)?
Ans: Debjani Ghosh Show
7. Which institute has been adjudged the overall best Indian university in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF-2018)?
Ans: Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
8. Rosemary DiCarlo, who has become the first woman to head UN political affairs, is belong to which country?
Ans: United States
9. Which country to host the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Mid-Term Ministerial Conference 2018?
10. What is the India’s rank in global startup ecosystem in 2017, as per latest Startupblink report?
GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 05, 2018
1. Saikhom Mirabai Chanu has clinched India’s first gold at the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG-2018). She is related to which weightlifting category?
2. Who is the newly elected president of Badminton Association of India (BAI)?
Ans:Himanta Biswa Sarma
3. Which country to host 2018 Boao Forum for Asia (BFA)?
4. Which airport has been adjudged as the India’s cleanest airport, as per latest survey conducted by the Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
Ans:Mangaluru International Airport
5. India’s longest elevated road “Hindon Elevated Road” has come up in which state?
Ans:Uttar Pradesh Show
6. Kollam Ajith, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
7. Steven Bochco, the noted writer has passed away. He belonged to which country?
Ans:United States Show
8. Which city hosted the 9th trilateral meeting of India, Japan and the United States?
9. What is the India’s position in the world in terms of risk of cyber threats in 2017, as per latest report by security solutions provider Symantec?
10. Who bagged India’s first medal at the 21st Commonwealth Games 2018?
An:P Gururaja Show
GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 06, 2018
1. Who has become the youngest Indian weightlifter to win medal at Commonwealth Games (CWG)?
2. Who is the newly elected President of Sierra Leone?
Ans:Julius Maada Bio Show Answer
3. The joint anti-piracy, search and rescue exercise ‘Sahyog – Hyeoblyeog 2018’ was held between India and which country?
4. Which city hosted the Global Logistics Summit (GLS-2018)?
5. The joint Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise ‘Chakravath 2018’ is organised by the Indian Navy in coordination with which state government?
6. The Union Government has constituted a committee to frame regulations for online news portals. Who is the head of the committee?
Ans:Secretary of Information and Broadcasting
7. Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Serbia?
8. What is the theme of the 55th edition of National Maritime Day (NMD-2018)?
Ans:Indian Shipping – An Ocean of opportunity
9. The Government of India (GoI) has launched UTTAM App for coal quality monitoring. What does “UTTAM” stands for?
Ans:Unlocking Transparency by Third Party Assessment of Mined Coal
10. Sanjita Chanu has clinched India’s second gold at which weightlifting category in the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG-2018)?
GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 07, 2018
1. The Centre, Maharashtra Government and the World Bank have signed how much amount of project to help small and marginals farmers in the Marathwada and Vidarbha region of the state?
2. Which Indian armed force will carry out combat training exercise “Gaganshakti 2018”?
Ans:Indian Air Force
3. Munin Barua, the noted film-maker has passed away. He belonged to which state?
4. Which state government has launched the Ganga Hariteema Yojana ( or Ganga Greenery scheme)?
5. What is the theme of the 2018 World Health Day (WHD)?
Ans:Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere
6. Niranjan Thomas Alva, who passed away recently, was the noted personality from which field?
7. Venkat Rahul Ragala claimed India’s fourth gold in which weightlifting category at the 21st Commonwealth Games 2018?
8. Who has been appointed the whole-time member of market regulator SEBI?
9. The Kamuthi Solar Power Project is located in which state?
10. Raj Kishore, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?